Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kaiser and Sizzix baby book

This is a Kaiser Craft Tiny Woods book I just finished.  I used three of Karen Burniston's dies in this as well as a few other Sizzix dies.  Hope you like it. I sure had a ball making it.

 The front of my book.  The letters were cut with the Sizzix Garden Delight letter set. The cut outs are the Tiny woods stamp set from Kaiser Crafts.
 This is the first inside page.  The green and brown I used throw out the book are from World Win Papers.  It is their Cut Mates.  I just love the texture of them.  I used the Tim Holtz Texture Fades Retro Cirque set to get the texture on the green.
 The left side pop up as well as the right side are Karen Burniston zig zag  pop up.  I have found this one to be one of her easiest to do and you can make it really fun.
 The right side.  The tree and bunny were fussy cut from the paper.
 The next set of pages are made from me weaving the World Win papers in half inch strips and making pockets out of them.  The tag is Sizzix Tag, Super Scallop Crescent.  I cut it apart and them weaved it back together.
 Same page with out the tags.
 The next set of pages are done on a lighter color.
 The left side is a Karen Burniston Sizzix Die.  Scallop Circle 3-D.  I wanted to add more to it so I made the two sides pop out as well.  To cover the bottom of the page i used the die and cut the paper out of white and layered it on the blue.  The cut outs are the Tiny Woods stamp and fussy cuts from the paper.
 This is the last pages in the book the one on the left is the one with the pop up.
 This is the Karen Burniston Cube, Twist 3-D pop up.  This is the very first time I have used this die and well there is a small learning curve for it.  I should warn you it is very fun to play with when its done and I have spent the day showing people how it works.
This is the back of the book.  The little envelope is also a Sizzix Scallop Lace.  I turned it on its end so that the tag would go in the way I wanted it to.  I always try to finish off the back of the books because I just fell it makes them look more finished and complete.

Well thank you for stopping by and hope to have a new book on here in a day or so.















No comments: