Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter

     Sorry it has taken me some time to get this new post up.  I have been very busy with the grand kids and what a better way to show it.  Here are my girls in the dresses I made them for Easter this year.  

My Daughter Robin with her husband Michael and the girl Aloura and MyLee the baby.

Aloura told me this was her princess dress.

She had to have a purple bucket to hunt eggs in she said she had to match so Yes we had a purple pumpkin for her to use.  Her Grandpa said she could do what ever she wanted and well she did. 
This was baby MyLees first Easter and we sure had fun with her.

     I hope to have a few things posted on here in the next week.  Thank you for stoping by.  

1 comment:

Denice said...

I would also like to invite you to follow my blog.