Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kaisercraft Projects

I would like to share some of the Kaiser papers I have been working on.  Hope you enjoy them.

This is a set of three butterflies that Kaiser craft sells.  I like the fact you can do them up any way you want and make them match your own style.

This is a piece of film strip from Tim Holtz.

I cut the birds out of another piece of Kaiser paper.

The word is from kaiser as well as the leaves.

All three of them.

The card is cut from a Sixxiz Flip it.  I just got this and Love it.

The inside.

I wanted to show how the flower was popped up as well as the butterflies.

Every thing on the two page layout is from Kaisercrafts.  I hand cut and popped up the angels.

This was also hand cut from a 12x12 sheet.

I know they are a little plain but I am working on not over doing them. 

The angel has a gold color to him. Wish it showed up better in the picture.


Well I hope you enjoy.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: