Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kaisercraft

     Hello again. hope you all had a great weekend.  I spent my Saturday at my local Scrapbook store cropping and chatting with some great friends.  In the process  I thought something I had made a few weeks ago needed some extra touches and so here they are.  This is a set of MDF Kaisercraft Butterflies I have made.  They are just fun to do and I had so many ideals going I thought why not do both sides and hang them as a group in a window.


This was the first side I done.


I really love the look of the flowers from this set of Kaisercraft extras.


The floppy Butterfly here was cut with a Sixxiz die.


And here is the back side of them.


I heat set every stone as I truly like them better then the sticky ones.  


I didn't add much to this one because the paper was just so beautiful.  


The only add item here was the blue bird sticker also from Kaisercraft, and a little green ink.

     I have found that sometimes the papers are more then enough to make an item special, and you don't need to add alot of other stuff.
     Well thank you for stopping by and let me know what you think.  

No comments: